19 Nov 2019, public conference in support of Finance Watch, Hotel Renaissance Brussels
FES EU-Office joins the Finance Watch annual conference
How can we achieve a safe and inclusive single market for EU financial services?
- Basic Financial Services: A necessary step towards inclusive EU financial services
- Over-indebtedness: What needs to change in the consumer credit market?
Post crisis regulation: Old and new challenges to financial stability
- Banking union: Unfinished business - Are we ready for the next crisis?
- Capital Market Union: Does Europe need less bank and more capital market financing?
- Cryptocurrencies and digital payments: New systemic risks on the horizon?
Moving towards a sustainable financial system: What’s next?
- Mobilising Private finance: Towards a Sustainable Finance Action Plan 2.0
- Understanding Environmental risk: The role of central banks and supervisors
- Unlocking Public finance: A key pillar of a Green New Deal
For registration, speakers and a detailed program please visit the event's webpage: